In the video above, I cover how to sell on Facebook using a simple four step sales funnel:
- Attract A Relevant This is the group of people who can potentially see your ads. You help influence this by adjusting age, gender, location, detailed targeting (interests and behaviors), custom audiences, and more. More (Organically and with Ads)
- Earn Trust by Sharing Useful Information
- Collect Email Addresses
[Tweet “Attract. Share. Collect. Sell. Profit! Sell on Facebook with this simple sales funnel…”]
The Important Links
In the video above, I address several features and topics that could use a bit more explanation. Relevant links are below!
- 4 Steps to an Effective Facebook Sales Funnel
- How to Sell on Facebook: A Detailed, 9-Step Guide
- How to Build a Facebook Audience From Scratch
- WCA Lookalike: Target Facebook Users Similar to Website Visitors
- The Death of Facebook Interest Targeting: Shifting Budget Priorities
- Website Custom Audiences: Target Visitors with Facebook Ads (Not FBX!)
- How to Use Facebook to Increase Website Traffic
- This is Why You Shouldn’t Build a Business Entirely Within Facebook
- Facebook Website Custom Audiences: Increase Fans, Traffic and Sales
- Facebook Custom Audiences: Target Facebook Ads by Email List
- 14 Facebook Marketing Goals for 2014
Subscribe to My YouTube Channel!
Thank you for watching! If you haven’t already, subscribe to my YouTube channel to stay ahead on all things related to advanced Facebook marketing. I’m publishing a different video every week!
Be sure to watch to the end for the bloopers! Enjoy!