Custom events are the secret of Meta advertising that only a select few know how to leverage. You can change that.
The core to effective Meta Ads optimization is conversion events, but not every important action can be defined with a standard event.
Jon uses more than 9 custom events that fire when important actions occur. He uses these events to improve ads reporting, optimization, and even targeting. You can, too.
Learn the basics of custom events:
- What Custom Events Are and Why They Matter
- Setting Up Google Tag Manager
- Setting Up the Base Pixel with GTM
- Questions to Ask Yourself About Events to Create
- Add Variables
- The Basic Elements of Custom Events and GTM
- Test Your Events
Learn exactly how to create custom events:
- Internal Link Click Event
- External Link Click Event
- Time on Page Event (Simple)
- Time on Page Event (Complex)
- Scroll Depth Event (Simple)
- Scroll Depth Event (Complex)
- Referral Event
- Embedded YouTube Video Engagement Event
- Combination Event
- Other Events to Consider
- Parameters and Custom Conversions
Learn how to leverage these powerful events:
- Custom Events and Reporting
- Custom Metrics Using Custom Events
- Custom Events and Optimization
- Custom Events and Targeting
Ways to Access
1. Join Power Hitters Club – Elite. This is my most exclusive community. Members will get access to the live training and the replay for as long as they are members.
2. Buy the training only. Non-members can sign up for the training only, and you’ll have access to it for as long as it’s relevant.
1-time payment of $147
Recurring monthly payment of $147(cancel any time after the first month)