In this episode, the following topics are covered: 1. Facebook Under Reporting Organic Reach 2. Sponsored Stories Going Away April 9 3. New Q & A Feature 4. Q&A
Every week, I conduct a free mini-webinar to catch you up on everything that’s happening in the world of advanced Facebook marketing. These webinars are informal and last between 30-45 minutes. For the first 15 minutes, I cover the things I’m seeing. For the remainder of the time, I open the floor to answer your questions.
Normally, the webinars themselves and the replays are only available to subscribers (it’s free, by the way!). But I wanted to give you a sneak peek at what you’re missing.
Not registered? Go here so to make sure you don’t miss next week’s webinar!
[Tweet “More on the under reporting of Organic Reach and the sunset of Sponsored Stories…”]
Mentioned or Relevant Links:
- Controlled Test Results: Facebook Organic Reach is Under Reported
- Why Our Obsession with Facebook Page Post Reach is All Wrong
- How to Maximize Organic Reach in the Facebook News Feed
- More than Reach: How to Check These Important Metrics
- No More Sponsored Stories: 6 Big Changes Coming to Facebook Ads
- Facebook Insights: Monitor These 8 Ratios
- Facebook Streamlining Ad Offerings: 4 Outstanding Questions
- How to Measure Facebook Advertising Success: Monitor These 5 Metrics
- How to Build a Facebook Audience From Scratch
- How Much Should You Spend on Facebook Ads?
- Facebook Link Thumbnail Image Dimensions [Reference]
- Benefits of the New Facebook Ad Reports
- Why You Shouldn’t Forget About Facebook’s Sidebar [Research]
- FB Marketing Advanced University: Insights
- FB Marketing Advanced University: Power Editor
- FBX: How to Create Retargeted Facebook Ads with PerfectAudience
Finally, I had mentioned Social Media Marketing World in San Diego on March 26-28. I’ll be speaking there along with dozens of big names like Mari Smith and Amy Porterfield. Get your tickets to see us speak in person!