Are you ready to take your online presence to the next level with short-form video, but don’t know where to start? This training is specifically designed for beginners who want to gain the confidence and knowledge needed to create engaging and effective short-form videos.
This pre-recorded training covers everything from the importance of short-form video to lighting, camera equipment, editing techniques, and more. You’ll also learn about the different short-form video platforms available, and discover the best practices for creating, editing, and publishing your videos.
This pre-recorded training will focus on the following:
- A step-by-step guide to creating content and developing a routine
- A list of experts to follow for inspiration and advice
- Tips for finding the right equipment and software
- Editing techniques for crafting engaging and effective videos
- An introduction to different short-form video platforms, their strengths and their limitations
- Best practices for creating, editing and publishing your videos
- A commitment and process for publishing goals and finding time
- Tips for creating polished and un-polished videos that work
There are 37 lessons in all. Most lessons consist of:
- A video tutorial or example
- Written tutorial
- Assignment to hold yourself accountable
Ways to Access
1. Power Hitters Club – Elite is my most exclusive community. Members will get access to the live training and the replay for as long as they are members.
2. Non-members can sign up for the training only, and you’ll have access to it for as long as it’s relevant.
1-time payment of $97
Recurring monthly payment of $147(cancel any time after the first month)