In this episode, the following topics are covered: 1. Website Custom Audiences 2. Mobile App Custom Audiences 3. Call to Action Buttons Coming 4. Page Review Updates 5. Q&A
Mentioned or Relevant Links:
- Website Custom Audiences: Target Visitors with Facebook Ads (Not FBX!)
- Improved Ways for Direct Response Marketers to Reach People on Mobile
- All Facebook Image Dimensions: Timeline, Posts, Ads [Infographic]
- Facebook Custom Audience Terms of Service: Are You Breaking the Rules?
- Facebook Auto-Play Video Ads Will Work, And You Might Even Like Them
- Creative Ways to Target Your Email List with Facebook Custom Audiences
- Facebook Custom Audiences: Target Facebook Ads by Email List
- The Ultimate Video Blog
- Social Media Pubcast
- FB Marketing Advanced University: Insights
- FB Marketing Advanced University: Power Editor
- FBX: How to Create Retargeted Facebook Ads with PerfectAudience
Want to discuss specific ways you can implement Website Custom Audiences for your business? Set up a personal one-on-one session!
Finally, I had mentioned Social Media Marketing World in San Diego on March 26-28. I’ll be speaking there along with dozens of big names like Mari Smith and Amy Porterfield. Get your tickets to see us speak in person!