This episode was broken down into the following sections:
- Social Media Marketing World Rocks!
- Tales From My Session
- A Lesson Learned
- My Presentation: Taking Control
[Tweet “#SMMW14 rocked! Lessons learned, overcoming fear and reflections on public speaking…”]
Mentioned and Related Links
Following are links that were either mentioned during this episode or are relevant to the discussion:
- 2 Years Later: From Laid Off to Successfully Doing Uncomfortable Things
- About me
- Building a Business: The Importance of Structure
- 4 Steps to an Effective Facebook Sales Funnel
- Facebook Website Custom Audiences: Increase Fans, Traffic and Sales
- Facebook Lookalike Audiences: Website Visitors, Fans and Conversions
As many know, I offer one-on-one 45 minute coaching sessions to help you create strategies for your Facebook ads The campaign is the foundation of your Facebook ad. This is where you'll set an advertising objective, which defines what you want your ad to achieve. More. As of April 11, my session price will be increasing to $297 per session. Book your session today before the price changes next week.
Listen, Subscribe, Rate and Review!
Listen from either the player or by clicking the iTunes button below.
If you use iTunes, please subscribe, rate and review! That’s how I end up reaching more people.