In this episode, the following topics are covered:
1. Top Posts from Pages to Watch
2. YouTube Subscribe Button
3. Is Interest Targeting Dead?
4. Post Editing is Back (Again)
5. WCA Lookalikes Gone?
6. Power Editor Revamp
7. On Audio Versions of Blog Posts
8. Q & A
Mentioned or Relevant Links:
- The Death of Facebook Interest Targeting: Shifting Budget Priorities
- 4 Creative Ways to Target Your Email List with Facebook Custom Audiences
- Website Custom Audiences: Target Visitors with Facebook Ads (Not FBX!)
- No More Sponsored Stories: 6 Big Changes Coming to Facebook Ads
- WCA Lookalike: Target Facebook Users Similar to Website Visitors
- Facebook Website Custom Audiences: What You Need to Know [Video]
- Facebook Website Custom Audiences: Increase Fans, Traffic and Sales
- How to Use Facebook Graph Search to Learn About Your Fans
- Experimenting with Facebook Website Custom Audiences
- The Secret Process to Increasing Facebook Likes
- Audio Version of Blog Posts… What do you think?
- An Experiment: CPM or oCPM When Targeting Facebook Fans With Ads?
- How You Can STILL Create an Online Facebook Offer
- Stop Using Facebook Text Updates and Photos to Share Links
- Revenue From Facebook Offers vs. Promoted Posts [Research]
- This is Why You Must Use Facebook Conversion Tracking [EXAMPLE]
Want to discuss Facebook Ads strategy for your business? Set up a personal one-on-one session!