This episode was broken down into the following sections:
- Reactions and Reflections to Social Media Examiner Top 10 Recognition
- Experimenting with A website custom audience matches people who visit your website with people on Facebook. You can then create ads to show to that audience.
- Email vs. Facebook Referrals
- Looking at Reach in Productive Ways
[Tweet “What kind of results can you expect from Website Custom Audiences? Check out these numbers…”]
Mentioned and Related Links
Following are links that were either mentioned during this episode or are relevant to the discussion:
- Top 10 Social Media Blogs of 2014
- ShortStack’s Blog
- 2 Years Later: From Laid Off to Successfully Doing Uncomfortable Things
- The Social Media Examiner Top 10: A Blog Built in 17 Months [Part 1]
- The Social Media Examiner Top 10: A Blog Built in 17 Months [Part 2]
- Get Help With Your Blog or Online Business: One-on-One Coaching Service
- Website Custom Audiences: Target Visitors with Facebook Ads (Not FBX!)
- Facebook Website Custom Audiences: What You Need to Know [Video]
- Facebook Website Custom Audiences: Increase Fans, Traffic and Sales
- Early Results from Website Custom Audiences
- The Page Like Ads I’m Running Using Website Custom Audiences
- On Reach, Frequency Distribution and the Metrics That Matter
- See Me Speak at Social Media Marketing World in San Diego!
- This is Why You Shouldn’t Build a Business Entirely Within Facebook
Listen, Subscribe, Rate and Review!
Listen below from either the player or clicking the iTunes button.
If you use iTunes, please subscribe, rate and review! That’s how I end up reaching more people.