I give credit where credit’s due. I owe much of my success on this website to AWeber and Copyblogger. Now they’ve teamed up to offer a free webinar on How to Build an Email List that Builds Your Business.
This is like combining Superman and Spiderman. It’s almost too much content marketing awesomeness in one place.
You may be aware that I use AWeber to build and manage my email newsletter. It’s one of the smartest investments I’ve made as an online business. You can’t be an effective blogger without an email strategy (read my review of AWeber here).
Copyblogger consistently churns out the most helpful blogging tips on a daily basis. I routinely apply here what I’ve learned there. Copyblogger is also the company behind The Genesis Framework, the theme that powers my website (read my review of Genesis here).
In other words, two absolute powerhouses in content marketing. Two companies that have made quite an impression on me and which influence nearly every aspect of this website. How awesome is this gonna be??
The webinar is on September 18 from 2-3 pm Eastern and will cover the following:
- What a Minimum Viable AudienceThis is the group of people who can potentially see your ads. You help influence this by adjusting age, gender, location, detailed targeting (interests and behaviors), custom audiences, and more. More is, and why you need one
- The right ingredients to organically grow a healthy opt-in email list
- How minimum is minimum when it comes to an email list that works?
- How to read your audience’s mind: the right and wrong way
- What the “lean startup” trend can teach you about building an audience
I know I’ll be there. Will you? Go here to register.