In the video above, I cover the following:
- What Facebook A call-to-action is a button or link on your ad that suggests the action you want your audience to take. Examples: "Learn More" or "Sign Up." More Buttons Are
- Why This is a Big Deal
- How to Create Them
- Ways to Use Them
Here’s an example, if you’re curious!
[Tweet “Shop Now. Learn More. Sign Up. Book Now. All you need to know about Facebook’s CTA buttons!”]
The Important Links
In the video above, I address several features and topics that could use a bit more explanation. Relevant links are below!
- Facebook Call-to-Action Buttons: Create for Ads and Organic Posts
- The Problem with Facebook’s 20-Percent Text in Ad Images Rule
- How to Get Around Facebook’s 20-Percent Text Rule on Ad Images
- Facebook Advertising: 6 Ways to Split Test Like a Pro [Infographic]
- Facebook Ads Reports: A Tour of a Powerful New Tool
- Benefits of the New Facebook Ad Reports
- How to Measure Facebook Advertising Success: Monitor These 5 Metrics
Subscribe to My YouTube Channel!
This is my fourth video blog of 2014, and they are going to keep getting better. I just surpassed 2,500 subscribers and have big plans for the year.