Watch my video for a tutorial on how to create a Facebook ad or Sponsored Story utilizing the new ad create flow with The campaign objective is the ultimate goal for your Facebook ad. Your selection will impact options, including optimization and delivery..
Some of the topics include:
- Promoting a non-Facebook URL vs. a Facebook Page
- Creating a Facebook ad vs. Promoting a Post
- Targeting Fans vs. Non-Fans
- Specific vs. Broad Interest Targeting
- Like vs. Click Objectives
- Daily vs. Lifetime Budgets
- The campaign is the foundation of your Facebook ad. This is where you'll set an advertising objective, which defines what you want your ad to achieve. vs. Ads
- Naming Campaigns and Ads for Better Organization
- Setting Budgets
- Monitoring, Pausing and Adjusting Campaigns
I focus entirely on the ad create flow and talk very little about Promoted Posts. If you are going to target your current fans with a current post, I would strongly advise creating a Promoted Post instead of creating an ad unit this way.