In this episode, the following topics are covered: 1. Text Updates Devalued in the News Feed 2. Multi-Image Posts Bring Results 3. All Facebook Marketing Image Dimensions 4. Facebook Reporting Less Negative Feedback? 5. Q&A
Mentioned or Relevant Links:
- Facebook to Marketers: Stop Using Text Updates to Game the News Feed
- Facebook’s Announcement of Change to Text Updates
- Do Multi-Image Facebook Posts Lead to Increased Reach and Engagement?
- My Facebook Test of Multi-Image Posts
- All Facebook Image Dimensions: Timeline, Posts, Ads [Infographic]
- Website Users Custom Audiences: Website Retargeting Coming
- Has Facebook Removed Negative Feedback Data?
- Facebook Auto-Play Video Ads Will Work, And You Might Even Like Them
- FBX: How to Create Retargeted Facebook Ads with PerfectAudience
- FBX: How to Create Retargeted Facebook Ads with AdRoll
- Facebook Partner Categories: Ad Targeting Becomes More Powerful
- Benefits of the New Facebook Ad Reports
Finally, I had mentioned Social Media Marketing World in San Diego on March 26-28. I’ll be speaking there along with dozens of big names like Mari Smith and Amy Porterfield. Get your tickets to see us speak in person!