This episode was broken down into the following sections:
- Going Outside of our Comfort Zone
- Business Structure: Know When to get Help
- Reaching Milestones: Setting Business Goals
- My Story
Mentioned and Related Links
Following are links that were either mentioned during this episode or are relevant to the discussion:
- 2 Years Later: From Laid Off to Successfully Doing Uncomfortable Things
- Social Media Marketing World 2014
- A Facebook Page’s Growth Charted Over a Two Year Period
- 1/1 Coaching Sessions with Jon
- Giving Thanks: The People You Need to Run a Business
- This is Why You Shouldn’t Build a Business Entirely Within Facebook
Social Media Marketing World is almost here! Stop by my session if you are there on March 28th at 2:00 PM. Tweet to me at @jonloomer #SMMW14 to connect!
Tune in to the virtual pub next week for my episode with Chad Wittman of EdgeRank Checker….
Listen, Subscribe, Rate and Review!
Listen from either the player or by clicking the iTunes button below.
If you use iTunes, please subscribe, rate and review! That’s how I end up reaching more people.