The question I get more than any other is regarding how to get more Facebook Likes. So I address that question in this week’s Video Blog.
In the video above, I cover the following:
- The Importance of Relevance
- Custom Audiences
- Lookalike Audiences
- A website custom audience matches people who visit your website with people on Facebook. You can then create ads to show to that audience.
- Interest Targeting
- Friends of Fans
- How you optimize impacts who sees your Facebook ad. Facebook will show your ad to people most likely to perform your desired action.
- How Much it Costs
[Tweet “Want to increase your relevant likes on Facebook? Here’s how you can with ads…”]
The Important Links
In the video above, I address several features and topics that could use a bit more explanation. Relevant links are below!
- Increasing Facebook Likes: You’re Building a Number, Not a Business
- The Secret Process to Increasing Facebook Likes
- Facebook Custom Audiences: Target Facebook Ads by Email List
- 4 Creative Ways to Target Your Email List with Facebook Custom Audiences
- Facebook Lookalike Audiences: Target Users Similar to Your Customers
- Website Custom Audiences: Target Visitors with Facebook Ads (Not FBX!)
- Facebook Website Custom Audiences: What You Need to Know [Video]
- Facebook Website Custom Audiences: Increase Fans, Traffic and Sales
- Facebook Ads Reports: A Tour of a Powerful New Tool
- Benefits of the New Facebook Ad Reports
- How to Measure Facebook Advertising Success: Monitor These 5 Metrics
- How Much Should You Spend on Facebook Ads?
Subscribe to My YouTube Channel!
This is my third video blog of 2014, and they are going to keep getting better. I’m currently approaching 2,500 subscribers and have big plans for the year.