This episode was broken down into the following sections:
- The Pubcast: Changing Direction
- Your Business: Choosing a Niche
- Relationship Between Delegating and Business Growth
[Tweet “Jack of all Trades, Master of None: Master a Specific Skill and Zero in on a Niche…”]
Some Things to Consider…
If you want to find your ideal business niche, first start by asking the following questions…
- What are you good at?
- What are you passionate about?
- What is your target audience about? What do they need help with?
- Where is the opportunity?
- What niche requires an investment?
Did you complete that exercise? Now…
- Zero in on three niche topics ( a.k.a passion)
- Assemble a list of questions and problems
- Which list is longer? Which do YOU like best?
- Who will make a financial commitment?
Propel Your Business: When to Delegate to Meet Your Business Growth
Are you looking to grow your Facebook presence? Then it’s time to consider my Power Editor or Insights courses. Each course offers a step-by-step process to improve, enhance and grow your Facebook ROI.
Listen, Subscribe, Rate and Review!
Listen from either the player or by clicking the iTunes button below.
If you use iTunes, please subscribe, rate and review! That’s how I end up reaching more people.