This episode was broken down into the following sections:
- The Balancing Act: Baseball vs. Work
- Facebook Timeline Redesign
- The “New New” News Feed
- Organic Posts are Alive!
- Save Time: Scheduling Posts
[Tweet “The Changeup: Baseball, Facebook Timeline Redesign and the New New News Feed…”]
Mentioned and Related Links
Following are links that were either mentioned during this episode or are relevant to the discussion:
- 6 Lessons Marketers Can Learn from Little Leaguers
- Facebook Page Timeline Redesign: The One Important Change
- A Second Test: Are Brands Organically Reaching the Facebook News Feed?
- Controlled Test Results: Facebook Organic Reach is Under Reported
- Why Our Obsession with Facebook Page Post Reach is All Wrong
- How to Maximize Organic Reach in the Facebook News Feed
- FB Rolls out Simplified News Feed That Leaves Content And Ads Alone
- An Experiment: Testing Facebook’s News Feed Filtering Algorithm
- 11 Factors That Drive a Facebook Content Plan That Works
- Scheduling Content: Post Planner
Does your page reach seem to be striking out? Hit a home run and schedule a one-on-one strategy session with me today!
Listen, Subscribe, Rate and Review!
Listen from either the player or by clicking the iTunes button below.
If you use iTunes, please subscribe, rate and review! That’s how I end up reaching more people.