This episode was broken down into the following sections:
- Starting a Podcast
- The Equipment Breakdown is a way to get insights into your ad performance related to time, delivery, action, or dynamic creative element. More
- Creating a Content Strategy
- What is my Theme?
[Tweet “Unforgettable Oatmeal Stout: How to start a podcast…”]
Creating the Foundation of Your Podcast:
- Before you get started, answer the question WHY? Why should I have a podcast? Will this be helpful for my business? Am I comfortable talking? Will I Reach measures the number of Accounts Center Accounts (formerly users) that saw your ads at least once. You can have one account reached with multiple impressions. More my This is the group of people who can potentially see your ads. You help influence this by adjusting age, gender, location, detailed targeting (interests and behaviors), custom audiences, and more. More?
- Start Simple: It can be overwhelming. Learn the basics and experiment
- Don’t stress over all the details of getting started
- Create a A budget is an amount you're willing to spend on your Facebook campaigns or ad sets on a daily or lifetime basis. More for equipment
What Kind of Equipment Will I Need?
- Microphone and Pop Filter: Blue Yeti
- Recording Software: Audacity, Skype, Screenflow, Total Video Converter Lite, Libsyn, WordPress Plugin Blubrry
Creating a Content Strategy:
- Consider conducting interviews
- Create audio versions of blog posts
- Blog Posts: Dig deeper into blog posts with more specifics of a particular topic
- A Different Direction: Create a podcast that is different than other content you are providing on your channels
- Consider your target audience
- Ask your audience! Feedback could lead the way
What is My Theme?
- Create a theme that stands out
- Have fun! Be yourself.
- Structure: As you create more podcast add structure for flow to your recording
Bust a Move with Sound!
- Hire Some Help: Find an expert who can help you with editing and sound effects
- Sounds Effects: Free and Purchased – Soundsnap
Listen, Subscribe, Rate and Review!
Listen from either the player or by clicking the iTunes button below.
If you use iTunes, please subscribe, rate and review! That’s how I end up reaching more people.