This episode was broken down into the following sections:
- Growing Pains of Business Growth
- Price Changes: Setting the Price of Your Products and Services
- Responding to Your This is the group of people who can potentially see your ads. You help influence this by adjusting age, gender, location, detailed targeting (interests and behaviors), custom audiences, and more. More: Working Through Questions and When to Respond
[Tweet “Determine Your Worth: Understanding the value you provide — DO NOT underprice yourself…”]
Some Things to Consider…
Business growth leads to change, including the pricing of your products and services. As you look to set your pricing, make a list and ask yourself the following:
- How much time does it take you to create, manage, etc.?
- What is your time worth to you?
- What is the market for a similar product or service?
- How many do you expect to sell?
- How many do you need to sell at a certain price to be worth your while?
- Who is your target market?
- How much will customers pay?
As you grow, inquiries increase. Weeding out the trolls…
- Is the question about your product or service?
- Do people pay for the information that is being requested for free?
- Is the question reasonable?
- Do you need help to respond to the reasonable questions?
Raise a glass to growing your business!
Listen, Subscribe, Rate and Review!
Listen from either the player or by clicking the iTunes button below.
If you use iTunes, please subscribe, rate and review! That’s how I end up reaching more people.