Reels ads are getting some updates!
Just in time for the holidays, Meta announced the following changes…
1. Collections Ads for Reels feature one large video or image and a row of square images at the bottom to promote related products.
2. Multi-destination Reels A carousel allows you to display two or more scrollable images or videos in the same ad, with the ability to link each to a different URL. More ads allow you to create a Reels carousel that sends people to multiple product pages.
3. Swipe-left functionality allows people to swipe left to open the A call-to-action is a button or link on your ad that suggests the action you want your audience to take. Examples: "Learn More" or "Sign Up." More link to your product page.
4. Enhancements to When turned on, Advantage+ Creative can make adjustments to your ad on a per-user basis to get you the best results. Adjustments include text (swapping headline and description), image brightness, turning images into a video, applying a template, adding music for Stories, and more. More for Reels ads include…
– Creative optimizations, like converting media to 9:16 aspect ratio (which sounds like Image Expansion)
– 3D motion and depth
– Aspect Ratio Variance
– Image and video enhancements like filters to sharpen color and improve video resolution.
5. Music. All advertisers on Facebook and Instagram can now select and add music tracks to their single image Reels ads.
If you don’t have these features yet, you will soon.