The Power Hitters Club is my private membership, providing limitless value to a community of advanced Facebook marketers. As valuable as this community is, it’s not for everyone. In fact, in order to keep it valuable it’s important that only those who can get the most out of it join.
Let’s provide some clarity on whom the PHC is for…
The PHC Is NOT For You If…
If any of the following statements reflect you or your intentions, the PHC is not right for you…
1. You are a beginner Facebook advertiser. I’m glad you’re looking to get started with Facebook ads. They are great! But my group is not the right place for you. Content is bound to be above your head. And I want members who provide value, not just take value. Unfortunately, a new advertiser is unlikely to provide much value to others.
2. You spend less than $500 per month on Facebook ads. I’m not saying that you can’t get value out of the community if you spend less than $500 per month, but those who get most out of it are spending more. I don’t want you to waste your money, and until you’re spending enough to see the impact the PHC is probably not the right place for you.
3. You want to figure out why your ads keep getting rejected. Let me be clear that everyone, at some point, gets their ads rejected. Sometimes it’s an error on Facebook’s part and sometimes it’s an honest mistake. But if this is a consistent problem for you, it tells me you are either unable to research the rules or you have questionable ethics.
4. You need to get your ad account unbanned. Once again, there are good people who get their accounts banned. However, more often than not there’s a good reason for it. There’s really nothing our community can do for you, and I again worry about the ethics of those facing this problem.
5. You want to find ways to scrape IDs or do other shady things. Our community will share tips and strategies for marketing on Facebook the right way, without looking for ways to game the system. If you want tricks, you need to look elsewhere.
6. Your business is nothing more than a landing page. If your business is only a landing page and a product, you’re not ready for the PHC. There is so much waiting for you once you actually have a working website with content, allowing you the power of remarketing.
7. You need a structured, step-by-step course. I no longer create courses because Facebook advertising is too fluid. Things are constantly changing, and any course created today will be irrelevant six months from now. Training in the PHC is “real-time” through the community, weekly webinars and virtual workshops. If you learn best through courses, you should look elsewhere.
The PHC Is PERFECT For You If…
On the other hand, the PHC may be perfect for you. In fact, it’s people like you who make the group great!
1. You consider yourself — or strive to become — an advanced Facebook marketer. At minimum, you’ve experimented with Power Editor, but I hope that it is already your tool of choice for creating Facebook ads.
2. You spend $1,000 or more per month on Facebook ads. We do have some members who spend less than $1,00 per month on Facebook ads, but those who get the most out of the group spend more. But our members are distributed quite equally between spending less than $1,000, between $1,000 and $10,000 and more than $10,000 per month. Some are from agencies and spend hundreds of thousands per month.
3. You are an ethical marketer who always plays within the rules. You have no desire to trick the system. You just want to do it the right way.
4. You or your clients have active websites that yield consistent traffic. You would be amazed the difference this makes. If you have an active website with regularly updated content, you can drive traffic to it (if you aren’t already getting traffic). These visits allow you to remarket to those who already know you, bringing much better results.
5. You learn best in a community and “real-time” environment. When you enter the PHC, it isn’t structured like a training course. You learn from the community, weekly webinars and workshops that occur every two months. Those who favor this learning format thrive!
What to Expect from the PHC
The details are broken down on the PHC landing page, but here are the primary things you should expect from the PHC:
Private Facebook group community. This is extremely valuable! If you join the PHC, make sure you take advantage of the private community. This is a collection of your peers who may have experience inside or out of your niche or industry. While you also get exclusive access to me, don’t underestimate the value of your peers!
Weekly webinars. Every Wednesday, I host a weekly webinar for PHC members only. They tend to last 30-45 minutes, keeping you up-to-date on all of the latest developments that impact you as an advanced Facebook marketer. Things change fast! I reserve 15 minutes or so at the end to answer your questions. If you can’t attend these live webinars, replays are also available to members.
Virtual workshops every two months. I cover a different topic in detail every two months in these exhaustive workshops. I’ve covered topics like the Facebook Pixel and how to sell on Facebook. They typically last 90-120 minutes and include opportunities to ask questions.
Cancellation policy. Month-to-month members can cancel at any time, paying by the month. Annual members get a steep discount by paying up front, but with this commitment they can only cancel upon their renewal date.
Is the PHC Right for You?
I hope this is enough information to determine whether the PHC is right for you! It’s possible this is not a good fit, and that’s fine! I don’t want people wasting their money if it’s not a good fit. The more “right fits” we have, the stronger the community!
If you have any further questions, click the “Support” tab on the right!