You may already know that I’m a big fan of ShortStack to build Facebook tabs for my Page and the Pages of clients (read my ShortStack review here). But you may not know that ShortStack also writes a pretty dang good blog.
This week, Chelsea of ShortStack wrote a great post called 6 Tips for Writing a Facebook Post with the Perfect Call to Action.
I preach it here as well: If you want engagement on your Facebook Page, you need to ask for it. You need a call to action.
The six tips from ShortStack:
- Ask a question: The more specific, the better
- Provide some information: But don’t reveal it all!
- Always provide a link: The purpose of your CTA
- Keep it positive: Positive feelings lead to sharing and engagement
- Don’t bother yourself with a word limit: Try to keep it short, but not at the expense of effectiveness
- Provide an image: Visuals always help!
Do you follow these rules for using calls to action? Provide your thoughts below!3