Not sure how to measure the success of your Facebook marketing efforts? Let’s dive in!
This is a continuation of my webinar last week, so I was able to go into a bit more detail today. Here are a few things I covered:
- Definition of success depends on your goals
- Could be focused on engagement, reachReach measures the number of Accounts Center accounts (formerly users) that saw your ads at least once. You can have one account reached with multiple impressions. More or specific consumptions
- Measure the success of specific posts, post types, and day or time of the week
I also dug further into the eight ratios that I use to measure success. They are:
- Consumptions vs. ImpressionsImpressions are the number of times your ads were displayed to your target audience. Impressions aren't counted if it is detected they came from bots. More
- Consumers vs. Reach
- Engaged Fans vs. Page Likes
- Engaged Fans vs. Fans Reached
- Fans Reached vs. Page Likes
- Fan Stories vs. Fan Impressions
- Fans Talking About This vs. Page Likes
- Fans Talking About This vs. Fans Reached
FINAL REMINDER: Save $100 and master your Facebook Insights in 30 days. Registration closes this weekend! Go here and use promo code FBINSIGHTS. Learn more about the program here.