Chad Wittman is a fellow stat nerd. So any conversation with him is an instant Pubcast.
Once again, Chad and I pulled off an impromptu recording, and it’s loaded with the good stuff:
- Why the Green Bay Packers are going to be just fine (sorry, had to cover it!)
- New Optimized Image Sizes
- New link thumbnail size and stats: Do they lead to more shares and web traffic?
- New API: Robust search functions and the Twitter model for news events
- Hashtags Study: What happens with viral reach? How are they best serviced?
Chad also mentions a line of code or easy way to control your image sizes that are pulled into Facebook. He recommends this plugin.
Tell your friends about the Pubcast and spread the word! Click this link to tell them that the Pubcast is awesome!