Mike Maghsoudi pulled up a barstool this week, becoming my first two-time guest on the Pubcast.
What did we talk about? Hmmm… what didn’t we talk about?
Here’s a recap of the topics that were covered:
- The new Timeline and how it impacts Graph Search
- Scams and annoying Facebook activities
- How I think the new News Feed could help pages that suck
- How Following Feed could lead to a mass unliking
- How the new photos could lead to a Drop in Engagement
- Graph Search, Utility vs. creepiness and the evolution of privacy
- The final word on the usefulness of ReachReach measures the number of Accounts Center accounts (formerly users) that saw your ads at least once. You can have one account reached with multiple impressions. More
Take a listen below. You also have several ways to access the Pubcast:
Don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review! That’s how I reach more people. Thanks!