This episode was broken down into the following sections:
- Balancing Work and Home: It’s okay
- The New Facebook Ad The campaign is the foundation of your Facebook ad. This is where you'll set an advertising objective, which defines what you want your ad to achieve. Structure
- Facebook Page Tagging and Ruining the News Feed
Mentioned and Related Links
Following are links that were either mentioned during this episode or are relevant to the discussion:
- New Facebook Advertising Campaign Structure: The Addition of Ad Sets
- News Feed FYI: Showing Stories About Topics You Like
- Website Custom Audiences: Target Visitors with Facebook Ads (Not FBX!)
- WCA Lookalike: Target Facebook Users Similar to Website Visitors
- Facebook Call-to-Action Buttons: Create for Ads and Organic Posts
- Facebook Call-to-Action Buttons: Everything You Need to Know [Video]
- Facebook Website Custom Audiences: Increase Fans, Traffic and Sales
- Facebook Did Something and Marketers Will Screw it Up
- Ultimate Guide: Facebook Insights Glossary of Terms [Infographic]
Master the Facebook Metrics that Matter! There is still time left to join in on the FB Marketing Advanced University: Insights training program at half off!
Listen, Subscribe, Rate and Review!
Listen from either the player or by clicking the iTunes button below.
If you use iTunes, please subscribe, rate and review! That’s how I end up reaching more people.