This episode was broken down into the following sections:
- WhatsApp Acquisition
- The Value of Facebook Ads
- The Power of Website Custom AudiencesA website custom audience matches people who visit your website with people on Facebook. You can then create ads to show to that audience. More
- Using Facebook Ad Reports
[Tweet “Geek Out! Jon Loomer and Andrew Foxwell chat about WhatsApp over a beer…”]
Thanks to my friend and fellow Wisconsinite Andrew Foxwell of Foxwell Media for sharing a beer, his worldly travels and his wisdom on ads.
Mentioned and Related Links
Following are links that were either mentioned during this episode or are relevant to the discussion:
- Facebook’s Epic, $19B Acquisition of WhatsApp
- Popular Viral Video Cries “Facebook Fraud”…And Gets It All Wrong
- Facebook Ads Reports: A Tour of a Powerful New Tool
- Benefits of the New Facebook Ad Reports
- Facebook Fraud Response: Are Facebook Ads a Waste of Money?
- WCA Lookalike: Target Facebook Users Similar to Website Visitors
- Why Your Bad Facebook Marketing Strategies are Ruining Ad Targeting
- Website Custom Audiences: Target Visitors with Facebook Ads (Not FBX!)
- The Death of Facebook Interest Targeting: Shifting Budget Priorities
- Facebook Website Custom Audiences: Increase Fans, Traffic and Sales
- Facebook Custom Audiences: Target Facebook Ads by Email List
Website Custom Audiences, Interest Targeting, or Facebook Ads leave you confused? Let’s Talk! Schedule a one-on-one session.
Listen, Subscribe, Rate and Review!
Listen from either the player or clicking the iTunes button below.
If you use iTunes, please subscribe, rate and review! That’s how I end up reaching more people.