Build a Cohesive Strategy
Do you use Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or a blog to promote your brand? Do you know why? Do you have a mobile strategy? Is your website effective?
Most companies are involved in social media, but they don’t know exactly why. They don’t have a purpose or a strategy. Same with mobile. This lack of focus can also be seen in company websites that miss a clear focus.
After understanding the priorities, goals, obstacles and resources of your company, I will make a complete analysis of your current digital marketing strategy and make recommendations for a more effective approach.
Maybe a Twitter strategy isn’t cost effective to reach your audience. Maybe a mobile app isn’t necessary. I won’t recommend strategies unless I think you need them, and I won’t suggest spending money on products I don’t think you’ll need or be able to effectively execute.
We’ll design the digital marketing strategy that fits your needs:
- Conference call to understand company’s goals, priorities and obstacles
- Take inventory of current digital marketing efforts including website, social media, blog and mobile
- Up to five one-hour interviews with staff members from different departments to get different perspectives on needs and internal ideas
- Provide an analysis of all current digital marketing efforts
- Provide recommendations based on findings
- Recommendations to include specific campaign ideas that fit your company’s goals and needs, complete with quote for development (when available)
[custom_button text=”Let’s Talk!” title=”Let’s Talk!” url=”https://www.jonloomer.com/request-a-quote/” size=”large” bg_color=”#FF5C00″ text_color=”#FFFFFF” align=”right” target=”_self”]