Jeff Korhan pulls up a barstool on this week’s Social Media Pubcast, and we get drunk on Facebook Hashtags and Graph Search.
Here are a few of the topics we covered:
- The dangers of hashtag spam
- The great potential of Facebook hashtags for businesses
- Hashtag best practices
- Narrow vs. broad hashtags
- The potential of Graph Search
- Content marketing and the realities regarding small business
- Content attracts, media engages and sales processes convert
Here are a few of the links that were mentioned:
- 3 Facebook Hashtag Marketing Tips
- How to Use Facebook Graph Search to Learn About Your Fans
- Facebook Hashtags for Brands: What You Need to Know
- How Facebook Search Could Change the Internet
You can find Jeff at JeffKorhan.com and @JeffKorhan on Twitter. Also make sure to buy his book, Built-in Social!
Take a listen below. You also have several ways to access the Pubcast:
Like the Pubcast? Don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review!