Chad Wittman of EdgeRank Checker pulled up a barstool to the virtual bar, and we got nerdy over Facebook stats. This episode of the Social Media Pubcast, sponsored by TabSite, was loaded with great points, themes and topics:
- Is EdgeRank an official term?
- Affinity is built through repeated engagement
- Comments drive four times the clicks as likes
- The impact of Negative Feedback on EdgeRank
- A theory on declining ReachReach measures the number of Accounts Center accounts (formerly users) that saw your ads at least once. You can have one account reached with multiple impressions. More
- The future of “best time to post”
Make sure you follow Chad’s work in the following places:
- EdgeRank Checker
- @ChadWittman on Twitter
Also an exciting offer: Get 33% off of the annual or monthly plans of TabSite for a single Facebook Page by going to TabSite.com/podcast and using the promo code podcast. TabSite is a great tool for contest and deal apps. Check them out!
Take a listen below. You also have several ways to access the Pubcast:
Don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review! That’s how I reach more people. Thanks!