Facebook conversion events are an advanced topic that fewer advertisers have mastered. Simply having the Facebook pixel on your website is not enough. You need to create standard and custom events with parameters. You should create custom conversions. And special website custom audiences based on these events and parameters are a must for the best possible warm targeting.
This LIVE training will focus on the following:
- How to set up your Facebook pixel the right way
- How to set up standard events with parameters
- What custom events are, what Jon uses, and specific instructions for setting up your own
- Methods to consider for setting up the Conversions API based on your pixel events
- Step-by-step to set up powerful website custom audiences based on events and parameters
- When and why to set up custom conversions, and how they differ from pixel events
- Considerations related to configuring your events for Aggregated Event Measurement
- How to use this information to create the most complete Ads Manager reports
Ways to Access
1. Power Hitters Club – Elite is my most exclusive community. Members will get access to the live training and the replay for as long as they are members.
2. Non-members can sign up for the training only, and you’ll have access to it for as long as it’s relevant.
The training will take place at two different times:
- For Training Only members
February 17th 2022, 12pm EST
- For PHC – Elite members
Only Replay Available
1-time payment of $297
Recurring monthly payment of $147(cancel any time after the first month)