This episode was broken down into the following sections:
- A call-to-action is a button or link on your ad that suggests the action you want your audience to take. Examples: "Learn More" or "Sign Up." Buttons: Why They Are Important
- Tips on How Blogging Can Generate Real Traffic to Your Website
[Tweet “Pop a bottle… Here is how Jon Loomer built his blog from nothin’ to somethin’…”]
Mentioned and Related Links
Following are links that were either mentioned during this episode or are relevant to the discussion:
- Facebook Call-to-Action Buttons: Create for Ads and Organic Posts
- Facebook Call-to-Action Buttons: Everything You Need to Know [Video]
- Website Custom Audiences: Target Visitors with Facebook Ads (Not FBX!)
- A Personal Look Back: The Day It All Changed [Part 1]
- A Personal Look Back: 7 Lessons Learned on Facebook [Part 2]
- A Personal Look Back: 7 Lessons Learned on Blogging [Part 3]
- Six Keys to Successful Blogging
- Keys to Blogging: How to Create a Blog Topic Pipeline
- 9 Secrets to Successful Blogging [Infographic]
- One on One: Content Marketing that Roars with Marcus Sheridan
- Making a Difference and Changing Lives with Marcus Sheridan
Want to discuss specific ways you can implement Blogging into your business? Set up a personal one-on-one session!
Listen, Subscribe, Rate and Review!
Listen below from either the player or clicking the iTunes button.
If you use iTunes, please subscribe, rate and review! That’s how I end up reaching more people.