This episode was broken down into the following sections:
- A call-to-action is a button or link on your ad that suggests the action you want your audience to take. Examples: "Learn More" or "Sign Up." Buttons: Why They Are Important
- Tips on How Blogging Can Generate Real Traffic to Your Website
Mentioned and Related Links
Following are links that were either mentioned during this episode or are relevant to the discussion:
- Facebook Call-to-Action Buttons: Create for Ads and Organic Posts
- Facebook Call-to-Action Buttons: Everything You Need to Know [Video]
- Website Custom Audiences: Target Visitors with Facebook Ads (Not FBX!)
- A Personal Look Back: The Day It All Changed [Part 1]
- A Personal Look Back: 7 Lessons Learned on Facebook [Part 2]
- A Personal Look Back: 7 Lessons Learned on Blogging [Part 3]
- Six Keys to Successful Blogging
- Keys to Blogging: How to Create a Blog Topic Pipeline
- 9 Secrets to Successful Blogging [Infographic]
- One on One: Content Marketing that Roars with Marcus Sheridan
- Making a Difference and Changing Lives with Marcus Sheridan
Want to discuss specific ways you can implement Blogging into your business? Set up a personal one-on-one session!
Listen, Subscribe, Rate and Review!
Listen below from either the player or clicking the iTunes button.
If you use iTunes, please subscribe, rate and review! That’s how I end up reaching more people.