One of my all-time favorite bloggers is Danny Brown. That’s why I’m so thrilled that he joined me at the bar on the Social Media Pubcast this week.
Danny was on this year’s Social Media Examiner Top 10 Social Media Blogs list, but it wasn’t his first time. He’s an accomplished blogger whom I’ve looked up to and who has been instrumental in my growth simply through leading by example.
Among topics of discussion:
- Blogging: The evolution and constant redesign of his site (we both use Genesis) as well as the point at which he nearly reached burnout
- Email Marketing: List building strategies as well as discussion about what tools he uses
- Social Media: How he spends his time building his brand
- A New Book: Make sure you pre-order Influence Marketing, a book that Danny co-authored with Sam Fiorella
- Starting a Company: Details concerning how ArCompany came to be and the impact they hope to make
Take a listen below. You also have several ways to access the Pubcast:
Don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review! That’s how I reach more people. Thanks!