Pull up a barstool! On this week’s Pubcast, I’m goin’ solo! That’s okay, it gave me plenty of time to cover all of the crazy stuff going on over one delicious beer.
Lots of important Facebook news this week as well as some amazing strategies and tips for effective Facebook sales funnels and measuring ad success. Ready?
Check out some of the topics I cover in this week’s episode:
- The latest changes with Facebook links — what’s 1:91:1 all about and why is it a big deal?
- How to measure Facebook ad success — what are “silly stats” vs good stats?
- The 5 stats you need to follow for successful Facebook ad reporting
- 4 steps to building an effective Facebook sales funnel
- New Link Thumbnail Dimensions
- Facebook Ads Changes: Link Share Images Getting BIGGER
- How to Measure Facebook Ad Success
- 4 Steps to an Effective Sales Funnel
- How to Use Graph Search to Learn About Your Fans
FB Marketing Advanced University: Power Editor updates:
- Members get 20% off on one-on-one sessions
- Subscribe to have lessons emailed to you Monday through Friday
- Sign up for FBMAU
So pop a bottle! Sit back, throw on those headphones and enjoy…
Go to https://www.jonloomer.com/awesome to tell your friends that the Pubcast is AWESOME!