Pop a bottle! On this week’s Pubcast, I sit down for a drink with speaker, author, consultant and comedian, Brian Carter, to go over his strategies for promoting posts and the metrics that matter.
Check out some of the topics we cover in this week’s episode:
- How Brian transitioned into a comedy career after being frustrated working in e-commerce
- Choosing your career path and deciding what works for you as a business owner
- The science behind promoting posts successfully on Facebook
- Six ways to make contagious content and the four ways you can mistakenly prevent shares
- Metrics that matter when consulting for a business
- Why you should never have more than 10 ads in a campaign
- The decision making process of when to promote a post after it has been created
- Debunking “the death of Edgerank” and also discussing Last Actor and Story Bump
- Brian’s Comedy Set at SMMW
- The Like Economy 2nd Ed on Amazon
- Contagious Content eBook
- Facebook News Feed: Story Bumping, Last Actor, Chronological
- Brian’s Guest Post: Promote Facebook Posts Not Photo Views
P.S. ONE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!
Sign up for my Power Editor training course! Time is running out on getting it for half off!