I’m back after a busy week both on the road and on the web. Some really nice surprises, including the selection of this blog to Social Media Examiner’s list of finalists for the Top 10 Social Media Blogs of 2013 and some nice mentions on AllFacebook.com and InsideFacebook.com.
So here’s what I talked about this week:
- What is the best Facebook ad type for a new Page to promote a contest? (listener question)
- Is there an ideal Facebook post Calculated as (Impressions/Reach), Frequency is a Facebook ads metric that measures the average number of times users have seen your ad.? (listener question)
- My strategy for commenting on the blogs of others (listener question)
- What you need to know about the new Promoted Page option
- The potential impact on the new single column format on personal Timelines
Enjoy![audio:https://www.jonloomer.com/podcast/podcastgen/media/2013-01-13_podcast-311.mp3|titles=JonLoomer.com Podcast – Episode #31]
Don’t forget to subscribe via iTunes, and make sure to rate and review!