Pull up a barstool and pop a bottle! On this week’s Pubcast, I class it up with a Sam Adams Hazel Brown while guest Blake Jamieson chokes down a classic Budweiser.
Blake’s a social media consultant, surfer and author, and we have a blast discussing the latest news and strategies around Facebook marketing.
Here are a few things we covered:
- Struggles with and strategies associated with time management
- Blake’s upcoming book Social Hustle Surf, and discussion of the value of writing a book
- A creative way to get a wall-sized whiteboard for free
- Local businesses and news feed ads
- Strategy and value in general related to reaching non-fans in the news feed
- Graph Search change and what it means to users and marketers
- Editing posts
- Facebook’s longevity versus newer social networks: Will younger people use Facebook in the future?
Tell your friends about the Pubcast and spread the word! Click this link to tell them that the Pubcast is awesome!