Jason Miller, formerly of Marketo and now of LinkedIn, popped open a beer and we ranted about social media marketing in this awesome episode.
Topics discussed include:
- Jason’s new gig as Content Marketing Manager for LinkedIn
- How to maximize LinkedIn as a marketing channel
- Moving beyond the tired, philosophical approach of marketing and focusing on results
- How to measure social media ROI
- Automation tools for advanced marketers
- 80s hair metal Karaoke
Links mentioned include:
- Jason’s guest post for me
- Pulse RSS Reader
- Brian Carter’s post about optimizing Facebook ads
- The new Facebook ads reports
- Stop Whining About EdgeRank and Do Something About It
- Don’t Blame the Tool, Blame the Carpenter
- Automation tools from Marketo, InfusionSoft, Hubspot and Eloqua
Now, Jason also mentioned a Vine video of he and Brian Carter performing Welcome to the Jungle at Social Media Marketing World. Unfortunately, I couldn’t track that down. If anyone finds it, provide a link in the comments!
Take a listen below. You also have several ways to access the Pubcast:
Like the Pubcast? Don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review!