Mari Smith, the Queen of Facebook, was my guest on this week’s Social Media Pubcast, sponsored by TabSite. Here are some of the topics we covered:
- How she went from start in 2008 to 100,000 Fans now on Facebook
- Facebook hashtags and dispelling the myths of hashtag privacy
- The conflicts between the removal of the 20% text rule and good design for cover photos
- Mari’s Facebook advertising strategy (and how Jon promotes posts)
- The exciting news about changes to the Facebook ads manager reports
- Facebook changes in general — are they for the better?
- If Facebook blew up tomorrow, what would she or Jon do?
Here are a couple other things we mentioned related to Mari’s business:
- Mari’s Business and Beyond Club
- Get an autographed copy of The New Relationship Marketing for half off
Here’s where you can find Mari:
Sit back and enjoy. CHEERS!
Take a listen below. You also have several ways to access the Pubcast:
Like the Pubcast? Don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review!
P.S. Tabsite sponsored this episode, which means you can get 33% off of one year of any membership for their product to create contests and deal apps to increase engagement on your Facebook page. Just go to TabSite.com/podcast and use the promo code PODCAST!