Looking to get started with Facebook ads and not sure where to start? Make sure you check out the latest video blog!
This week’s question comes from Asher Robinson:
Where would you suggest someone start who has a good understanding of facebook but hasn’t paid for ads before (where would they start with the paying for ads part)
[post_list preset=”relatedPosts_5″]Great question, Asher!
Some may send you straight to advertising to get more Likes. Or running a Promoted Post. But I recommend you first take a step back…
- Establish Your Page and Business Goals
- What are your Assets? (Email list, Facebook Page, blog/website, other social, designer, programmer, budget)
- Establish the Goals of your Advertising (increase Likes, increase engagement, increase sales)
- Start Basic – Self Serve Ad Tool
- Move to more advanced (Power Editor, Custom Audiences, Lookalike Audiences, Partner Categories, Domain Sponsored Stories, Conversion Tracking, FBX)
Take a look! Make sure you check out the outtakes, and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel!