This week’s Pubcast was an absolute blast!
Andrea Vahl, AKA Grandma Mary, stopped by the virtual pub. I sat with a water while Andrea claimed to be sipping some Jim Beam.
We chatted about the following hot topics:
- The birth of Grandma Mary
- The value of social media marketing conferences
- Power Editor and using it to learn about your subscribers
- The death of the Notifications Box in the Admin Panel
- The change to Promoted Posts, removing “Fans Only” option
- Facebook contests, and the tools Andrea uses (including TabSite!)
Here are some links and articles that were discussed:
- 4 Reasons Social Media Marketing World was the Best Conference Ever
- How to Analyze Your Email Newsletter List with Facebook
- Facebook Promoted Posts Fans Only Option Removed [Do This]
- Power Editor: An Alternative to Facebook Promoted Posts
- How to Engage Your Audience and Grow Your Email List with Facebook Contests
- Alternatives to Wildfire and NorthSocial for Facebook Page Applications
Take a listen below. You also have several ways to access the Pubcast:
Don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review! That’s how I reach more people. Thanks!