Mike Maghsoudi pulled up a barstool this week, becoming my first two-time guest on the Pubcast.
What did we talk about? Hmmm… what didn’t we talk about?
Here’s a recap of the topics that were covered:
- The new Timeline and how it impacts Graph Search
- Scams and annoying Facebook activities
- How I think the new News Feed could help pages that suck
- How Following Feed could lead to a mass unliking
- How the new photos could lead to a Drop in Engagement
- Graph Search, Utility vs. creepiness and the evolution of privacy
- The final word on the usefulness of Reach
Take a listen below. You also have several ways to access the Pubcast:
Don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review! That’s how I reach more people. Thanks!