[post_list preset=”relatedPosts_5″]One of my favorite Facebook marketing tools is ShortStack. It makes creating and managing apps for your Facebook Page (including contests) a piece of cake (read my review of ShortStack here). But recently, they’ve become more visible in the content game.
I’ve become a regular reader of the ShortStack Blog, which provides great tips that go well beyond their product. Recently, they released their first eBook called Everything Your Social Media Guru Didn’t Tell You About Facebook Marketing, and it is mandatory reading for anyone serious about Facebook marketing.
Some eBooks are short, filled with fluff or both. The ShortStack eBook is jammed packed with 38 pages of valuable information.
They cover it all, including:
- Setting Goals and Measuring Success (ROI)
- 8 Ways to Increase Facebook Likes
- How to Manage and Maintain Your Page with Multiple Admins
- Tips for Increasing Fan Page Engagement
- 5 Traits of a Great Custom-Built Facebook App
- 10 Steps to Running a Successful Facebook Contest
- Learning Resources
- 51-Term Glossary
You can download the eBook for free here from the ShortStack Facebook Page.